9 Best Places to Visit in North Wales
Working out the best places to visit in North Wales can be challenging if it’s your first time in the area. To help you do just that, we’ve curated 9 excellent days out in the region so you can get the very best out of your trip.
3 Best Places to Visit as a Family in North Wales
Being otherwise famous for its serene landscape, there’s no shortage of places to visit in North Wales for a fun adventure with the kids. Here are 3 great days out for a North Wales family holiday.
1. Adventure Parc Snowdonia – Fans of indoor and outdoor play alike can unleash their inner daredevil at this must-visit facility for families.
2. Rhyl Miniature Railway – Family members of all ages will enjoy visiting Britain’s oldest miniature line. You’ll be treated to a uniquely charming train ride with stunning views to boot.
3. Greenwood Family Park – Suitable for toddlers and big kids alike, this makes another perfect place to visit in North Wales for play time.
3 Dog-Friendly Places to Visit in North Wales
Bringing your pooch along for the trip? Those planning a pet friendly holiday in North Wales need look no further for days out to accommodate your furry friend.
1. Great Orme Tramway – Well-behaved dogs on leads can accompany you on a relaxing tram ride to enjoy the region’s unbeatable landscape.
2. Coed-y-Brenin Forest Park – If you’re a lover of nature trails, this is the ideal place to visit in North Wales with your dog. From orienteering to geocaching, this makes a unique spot to enjoy the surrounding environment.
3. Harlech Beach – Famous for its award-winning seasides, a beach holiday to North Wales is essential! Harlech Beach is a beautiful option. Studded with interesting little shops and cafes to explore, there’s plenty for you and your furry friend to delight in.
3 Indoor Places to Visit in North Wales
The gloriously unpredictable Welsh weather shouldn’t make your stay a washout! Our 3 indoor places to visit in North Wales will keep you busy on a rainy day.
1. Plas Mawr – Try not to be deceived by its discreet entrance. The appropriately named Plas Mawr – the Great Hall – contains a wealth of interesting things to see and learn about.
2. National Slate Museum – For educational places to visit in North Wales, this museum is a must. Tour the workshops and check out the daily demonstrations to feel immersed in the proud history of this region.
3. Llechwedd Zip World – From their underground net adventure to zipping zones and caverns, look no further for a truly exhilarating family day in.
UK Holiday Guidance with Cottage Decisions
Cottage Decisions is at hand to provide you with the very best in UK holidays.From places to stay in Cornwall toLake District family holidays, we aim to help you get the most out of your next staycation.