Cornwall Short Breaks
Cornwall short breaks make the perfect solution when searching for that next minibreak destination in the UK. From a seaside excursion to a romantic getaway, we have the best suggestions on how to make the most of your short break in the area.
3 Short Breaks by the Sea in Cornwall
Cornwall is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the UK. Here are just a few seaside locations to embark on your Cornwall short break:
1. St Ives – This gorgeous beach is a popular spot for Cornwall family holidays and for great reason. With wonderful galleries, museums and restaurants, this location can easily fill up a Cornwall short break.
2. Perranporth – There are plenty of things to do in Cornwall, and this beach has no shortage of ways to spend a short break. Perranporth is renowned for its surfing scene, making it perfect for those wanting an adventurous escape from daily life.
3. Bude – Another popular resort for families is Bude, complete with its breath-taking coastal scenery and unique independent shops. Be sure to bring a camera to this picturesque location to document your stay.
3 Dog Friendly Short Breaks in Cornwall
No Cornwall short break would be the same without your furry friend in tow. Luckily, we have three suggestions for pet friendly stays in the area:
1. Penzance – This makes an ideal place to stay in Cornwall with your dog in mind thanks to its pet friendly beaches, taverns and inns.
2. Truro – With no shortage of outdoor spaces for you and your pooch to roam, Truro boasts lots to explore on a Cornwall short break.
3 Romantic Short Breaks in Cornwall
Cornwall short breaks make a fantastic choice for couples wanting a break from the stresses of everyday life. Look no further than our three picks for places to take your romantic getaway:
1. St Michael’s Mount – For a unique way to spend a Cornwall short break, St Michael’s Mount offers a breath-taking location for couples to take a look at.
2. Kynance Cove – This National Trust site is known for its shimmering turquoise sea set against white sands. Enjoy stunning natural scenery with your loved one.
3. St Nectan’s Glen – Complete with a spectacular waterfall, this beautiful area makes the perfect place to unwind and be at one with nature.
UK Holiday Guidance with Cottage Decisions
Cottage Decisions provides tips and advice for all matters UK holidays. FromYorkshire Dales family holidays toNorth Wales holiday cottages, our guidance will ensure you get the most out of your next staycation.